Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Pella's Pig: Part III

'' Well,'' said Pella,'' I was looking for my lost pig!'' Super pig looked around. '' What does your pig look like?'' Pella thought for a second, and then answered,'' She's black and pink and as round as a sausage, very cute and looks like you.'' Then super pig dropped down from the sky, saying,'' I am your piggggggggg!'' Then Pella ran to where her pig was laying, and took off his cape and mask. '' Oh pig, it is you,'' she cried. Then her pig stood up, oinked, and walked to the pig pen. 
       And that is the story of how Pella found out the true identities of pigs. So, if you have a pet pig, you have a superhero.

The End

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Cute superhero pig story. I kinda sorta remember there being a Part I and Part II, but that was a long time ago. I'm sure Pella loves it. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete