Tuesday, January 5, 2016

My 10th Birthday

This year for my birthday I decided to have a hiking party! We took some friends up to Mt. Rainier, after making trail mix bags, and hiked to Spray Falls, where we all got soaking wet! For lunch we ate MREs that Dada had gathered up at work. Eben had beef stew, which was the best. Then we hiked down and took a detour across some rocks to see the water fall from a different angle. When we got to the bottom, we went swimming in a really shallow lake, we could go twenty feet out and the water would still be up to our waists! I was kind of glad, though, because I felt like I was swimming in ice! It was freezing, but it was worth it. I forgot to mention that I got a hedgehog from my cousin before we left! My birthday was really fun and I think my favorite birthday yet.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    What a fun and energetic birthday. You are such an adventurous girl and the hiking party was very creative and outdoorsy. I'm so glad that you are in my life. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete