Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Berg's Marshmallow Birthday!

This year Berg decided to have a marshmallow birthday party! It was a lot of fun. Me and Opal got to give marshmallow samples, Jasper and Eben set out marshmallows and toothpicks for a building contest and Mama hung up marshmallows on a string and we had to see who could eat them the fastest! Dada won for the adult round, and I think I got second place for the older kid round. I forgot if Berg won or not. I liked it! Poppie made marshmallow guns too, and we had a war! At the end of the party we went down to the lake and made s'mores, though by then we were all full of marshmallows. I think that that was the most sugary birthday ever!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Yes, it definitely was a sugary party. I think everyone was not only full of marshmallows, but maybe even sick of marshmallows! But it was a fun party, and Poppie's marshmallow guns were a big hit. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete