Monday, September 29, 2014

A Berg Story part 4

Mama: Because I saw you get into the pizza truck and drive away! Berg, you are in big trouble. Berg: I am? All I did was steal a pizza truck and break the Rakovitzes house. Nothing big. Mama: Berg! those are really big things! Now I might go to jail for you stealing! Berg: But Mama, in the movies jails were made of chocolate! And movies don't lie, Mama. Movies don't lie. Mama: Berg, movies always lie-unless they tell the truth. Well, anyways, Berg you have to get home and continue your nap. Well, good bye Mrs. Rakovitzes. Thank you for letting us stop by! ( After arriving home ) Mama: Berg get in bed now. Berg: Okay! Sure Mama, Good nap. Oh, and Mama? Now can I get a sip of water? Mama: Yes.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Ha, ha, ha. That was a funny story. All because the poor little guy wanted a sip of water. Well, cute story about your cute brother. I love you soooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete