Monday, September 15, 2014

A Berg Story, part 2

Berg: Ahhhh! How does Mama make this look so easy! Maybe I should take the weight off of the pedal thing. Hey that worked! Now all I have to do is ask Eben how to get home. Ok, up the church steps and Into the gym. Hey, there is Eben! Eben, Eben Eben! How do I get home? You see, I was minding my own business, taking a nap, when I needed a sip of water. Then I wound up in a pizza truck at church. Eben: Berg! I did not know that you can drive a pizza truck! How do I know your story is true! Berg: Come out side, I will show you. See? There is my pizza truck. Eben: Wow Berg! That is awesome! Anyways, Mama is at the Rakovites house. Berg: Thank you, Eben!
               
                 To Be Continued….Again…

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    This is getting so exciting. One never knows what that silly Berg is going to do next. Good thing he doesn't take naps anymore in real life! Well, in real life I love you soooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete