Monday, September 22, 2014

A Berg Story part 3

Berg: Bye, Eben! (Being in the pizza truck again says) Okay, so how do I get to the Rakovitzes house? Oh, now I remember. I just go down something street, turn up I don't know street, and then go left on a different street. ( After following his directions) Wait a minute! How am I here! I followed my directions… wait, those were the directions I made up while I was playing with Pella earlier! Now I am lost. Wait, I have been here before. This is the Rakovitzes street! I am a genius! And there is our van! So I don't know how to park a car unless it has a little cement thing in front of the pizza truck. That is no big deal! I'll just drive right in to the house, like a drive through. Here I go! Rooooom! Crash! Now I will just take the weight of of the pedal thing. There! Hi Mama! I learned how to drive a pizza truck today! Mama: Ahhhhh! Berg! What did you do? Berg: I told you. I learned how to drive a pizza truck. Mama: Are you the one that stole the pizza  truck from that delivery guy? Berg: Yes! How did you know?

                     To Be Continued…. Again…..




1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Oh my! Sweet little Berg is becoming a criminal in this story - stealing trucks, and driving into houses, causing thousands of dollars in damages. I hope it has a happy ending. I am happy when I think about how much I love you, because I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete