Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Eben's Birthday

Last Monday was Eben's 11th birthday! He had lots of fun. There is just one thing wrong. EBEN CAN NOT BE 11 YET!!! He is growing up to fast, I think. I have all ways wanted to be as old as him, but now he is 2 years older than me. Anyways, I really liked his party! He had a wii party, and invited a ton of guests. We had it at the church, in the upper jim. There were 3 projectors and 1 TV.  On the TV at first there was Bowling, then we changed it to Just Dance. On two of the other ones there was Wii Party and  Mario Kart 8. On the last one it was Get The Flag, Go Vacation, but later it was changed to Just Dance Disney. Just Dance was the most popular. There was almost always at least 3 people there. Almost everyone Eben invited came! Mostly, Eben played Wii Party. For his cake he had brownies stacked on top of each other. It took him 16 tries to blow out his candles. (I counted!) At present time Eben got a frog! Also, I have to mention that Mama and Dada got him new heelys! He actually earned them a little bit ago but they came the day before his party so Mama told me to wrap them up. Also, Eben got a ship that Papa, our great grandpa, got him before he died when Eben was 3. Eben had a really fun birthday. It was a lot of fun.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I agree, Eben's Wii birthday party was fun. I am so glad that Poppy and I were able to be there. I liked the Just Dance Wii game the best. I won one time and I got to wear the silly hat. You are right, Eben is growing up too fast. But so are you! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete