Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Nature

I will start with trees. Trees are very helpful to our planet. They clean the air. Trees give us food. The coconut palm gives us coconuts, the apple tree gives us apples, the mango tree gives us mangoes and so on. Ferns look pretty and some times  make great hiding places, and can shade things. Leaves look pretty in Fall, and on paper and forts. Grass is good to roll in and is nice and soft to play sports. It is also  good to have picnics on. Flowers are very pretty in gardens and can look pretty on a table. Wood is a really good use for building furniture and boats. Water falls are a really good place for animals to drink and bathe. A lake is good for swimming and boating and can have lots of fish in them. Dirt is very uses full and is used for growing almost any thing. It is good for building dams and if you dry it out is is good for building houses. Animals give us food and little ones can feed other things which can feed other things which feed us. Some animals clean up after us and some are just pretty to look at.  

2 comments:

  1. I love nature! I think ferns are pretty too- they look great in table arrangements, but I've never seen enough of them large enough to hide in (: I can't wait to come visit you someday Kivi and maybe you can take me to some ferns to hide in!! haha I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi Wivi,
    You have been thinking a lot about nature. Maybe it was a beautiful sunny day and you were enjoying the view out your livingroom window. Nature also reminds me of God and how amazingly creative He is. I think you are amazing too and I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete