Wednesday, October 23, 2013

My Wakeboard Trick with Dada

My trick with Dada happens on our wake boards. We go at the same time with two ropes. I get up really easily, but I have to wait until Dada is up before I can get up. If I don't I will fall and then we have to wait an even longer time to go. After we are both up, I cross under Dada. He can do little jumps,  and I just go along as if it is only me wake boarding. I can try to do little jumps, but that is for when I am by myself. If I do jump, I will probably crash in to Dada and get really hurt. When we land, I have to stay in the middle while Dada leans way out. If I lean out, I will hit Dada and probably die. Dada lets go first then I do. Once I ran into the dock. Once Eben almost did, but our boards save us.  That is me and Dada's trick. Bye!

2 comments:

  1. Kivi that is awesome! I think by the time you are 13 you could totally go pro! Keep practicing the jumps crazy girl (: I saw a video of you and your dadda's trick on his facebook once and I was so impressed! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi Wivi,
    You and your dada look so awesome doing your trick. I love it, but it does make me a little nervous that you could get hurt if you fall. You are a very luck girl to live right on a lake and I'm so glad that you love to wakeboard. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete