Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Eben's Birthday

Eben just had his birthday a few days ago. It was a minecraft party. Minecraft is  a computer game that he plays at computer clubhouse. Eben's cake was a minecraft block. The main grass one. Eben wanted to have his party at Intel, so we did. We had it in the game room and the computer room. It was a realy fun party . One game was almost all the games. First Eben separated us into groups. My group had Grace, Julia, Jana, Mr. Shock, Skye, Pella and me. Each team got a minecraft block.  We had to do all these things. One of them was jumping up and down five times, one was spelling Eben on minecraft, one was making five holes on minnie golf and I think the last one was climbing 20 steps on the climbing wall. Oh, wait there was also making three baskets on the basket ball hoop. You also had to make a pingpong ball go back and forth four times with out it falling. My team had a hard time doing that. Every time you completed a task, you got a starburst. If the creeper, Mama, got your mine craft block, you lost a starburst and had to do a task again. When we lost ours, we chose to do mini golf again. Another team lost theirs, and they just did the jump up and down one. I think they won. Eben's birthday was really fun. I spent most of my time in the massage chairs and the gym/ game room. The massage chairs really squeezed my legs, it felt like it was going to squeeze my legs off. For me it was like a friend reunion. My favorite part was the first time I went into the massage chairs, and when we first got here. Eben had a really fun Birthday, but I also like  typing this blog! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    This was a very thorough blog about Eben's birthday party. I can almost imagine being there, which of course I wasn't, but I wish I had been, because I love being with you guys because I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete