Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Blogs

I love all blogs. There are different types of blogs. There are cooking blogs and personal blogs. There  are big blogs and little blogs. Most blogs look how there owners likes them.  Like my brother Eben's blog. He has fish with a background of a computer mouse. The background of my actual blog is owls, I like owls. ( I would have done pigs, but there weren't any.) All blogs say things. I am running out of things to say. So now I am just going to write. Once apon a time there was a little blog. Every day it got a new post. And two days after it got a new post it always got a comment. Then one day in the middle of the summer, the blog's owner stopped writing new posts it was forgotten except for a comment from a stranger every once in a while. That went on until one day in late fall, the owner of the blog did a post. But it wash't like the ones that the owner had done before it was more grown up.







                TO BE CONTINUED……

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Your post about blogs makes me wonder if you maybe ran out of things to blog about - ha,ha,ha. You are so funny. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete