Tuesday, August 19, 2014

LC3 Family Reunion

This year at family reunion, Mama and Dada were the people that dress up and act in front of the church. This was my second time going to camp. LC3 reunion was at black lake bible camp. Every one at church could come if they wanted to, and there were lots of places to stay. We stayed in the lake house. Because Mama and Dada were usually busy, we were allowed to wander around the camp during break time. There were 2 carpet ball places, and one none of the other kids knew about, and was right in front of our cabin. Camp was really fun. In the morning and at night all of the kids went to kids club, and the adults went to church. I went to kids club the first night, and for the rest of camp I helped in toddlers club. There was one baby at toddlers club, his name was Kaid. Me and Bethlehem took turns holding him. On the last day, there were skits. I got to be in one! It was the only one with all kids acting. It was called the ambulance scene. In it, Brendan came on stage and said ''I think I am going to die.'' and then he falls on the floor. Then, Bethlehem and I come out and say,'' I think he is dead.'' Then I call 911 on my fingers and Megan comes in, caring Tarah on her back going ''we or, we or, we or.'' Then Meagan rolls him over and says that he is dead. Then Olivia says ''cut, cut! I am trying to make a skit!'' and then we repeat it over and over. The next time we did it all laughing, and then really dramatic and then Olivia told us to combine them together. Finally, at the end, she yelled''I give up!'' and threw down her clipboard. Also on the last day, I got to go on the blob! The blob is a gigantic plastic pillow. You jump on it from about 20 feet, crawl to the end, and then have someone launch you into the air and land in the water. Oh yea, Mama and Dada also made up games for us to do in the field. There were also minuet to win it games. This years theme was the amazing race. I loved it!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Family Camp sounds like a super fun time. Now that you are getting older, it's kind of neat to be a helper, like helping with the toddler's club. What a special treat for you to be chosen to be in the skit. I bet it was so much fun. I'm sure that mama and dad were very funny. So glad you got to go and that you had such a great time. I love you soooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete