Monday, August 25, 2014

A Berg Story by: Kivi

This is a made up story about Berg, my little brother. '' Once upon a time, Berg was taking a nap. Then, he needed a sip of water. Berg:'' I am going to go get a sip of water. La la la la la. Hey Mama? I need a sip of water.'' Mama: Sure but your water cup is in the car.'' '' Berg: Ok! I will be right back. Hmm. Oh, there is my water. Hey, I see the drivers seat! I am going to try it out. This is fun! Hey, what does this pedal do? Ahhhhhhh! I am driving! Wait a minute, this isn't our van. This is a pizza truck! Look, there is the pizza delivery guy! He is waving to me! Hi, can I borrow your pizza truck? To late! Now, how does this thing work? Oh, maybe this weight goes on the pedal. Wow, this goes fast. Now, pizza time.'' After eating 3 pizzas… '' Oh boy, I am stuffed. Hey there is the church! Eben is at Awana! I'll go ask him how to get home. Ok, so I turn in to the church parking lot, and then I park into that cement thing.

 


                                 To Be Continued...

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Well, we do know that Berg loves cars and trucks. Watch out drivers - 4 year old boy driving a pizza truck. What? Wow, he would have to grow much longer legs to reach the gas pedal and brakes huh? I'll be anxious to see how this story ends. I love you soooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete