Thursday, August 7, 2014

Baby Bear

Baby Bear is not born yet. We do not know if it is a boy or a girl. Opal and Pella think it will be a girl. Eben, Jasper and Berg think it will be a boy. I am still debating. Baby bear is 5 and a half months old. I will call Baby bear a boy for this blog. We heard about him on mothers day, at Sea side Oregon.  Now we always kiss him goodnight, and are hugging him and kissing him though out the day. Baby Bear is going to be my 7th sibling! We have all been wanting a new sibling since Pella was declared a toddler. With Pella, me and Eben were both debating, and we wanted separate genders. Eben said that he was going to teach her all about being a boy. We all talked to Pella a lot when she was still in Mama's tummy. I talked to her the most, and now at night she cries "Kivi" when she needs something. I really want baby bear to be a girl, but that would ruin our pattern.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I know what you mean. We are all so excited about Baby Bear. I kind of hope that Baby Bear is a boy to keep the pattern going, like you said. But a girl would be wonderful too. We will just have to wait and see. Either way, Baby Bear will be loved. And I love you sooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete