Friday, June 3, 2016

This Year's Spring Pagent

Every year our church, LC3, all of us kids kindergarten through fifth grade do a musical if we want to. This year it was called "Kidz Under Construction" and was about a lady named Monica Fisher, who was played by me, and she is news reporter who comes to know Christ. This Sunday there will be a cast party and all us actors will watch the play for the first time. There was one scene in the pageant where Woody and Piper (Jasper and a girl from church) were fighting and they had a whole stomp routine with their crews (Opal was on Piper's and Berg was on Woody's). It was fun and I had my own make-up person, Sally, who was played by Bethany, my partner last year and I really like her. I personally think that last year's play was better, but this one had longer songs and I got a bigger part. Mama also moved up from Dance Coordinator to Director, and Marlee moved up from assistant Dance Coordinator to the Dance Coordinator! It was fun, but also scheduled for the late months of Mama being pregnant, through Mama's due date and the play happened when she had a newborn baby! Our good Dada was in charge of Coal, Tuff and Pella. He was rocking Coal in his car seat with his foot while feeding Tuffy snacks and making sure he didn't disrupt the musical while Pella was enjoying the play and trying to wave to us. He did really good, but finally had to leave right before it was over because Coal started crying. Or was it Tuff...? Anyways it was a good play and I think a good one for being my last year. I will go into middle school officially soon, and then I won't be allowed. Oh well. By the way, Nonnie, I am sorry you didn't get to see it. I'll try to get Mama to email it to you once we have it. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Can I see it when we come up in July? It's always so much fun to be in a play. Mama and Dodie and Buggy always loved being in plays too. I can't wait to see you in just a few weeks because I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete