Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Youth Group!

Just a few weeks ago I graduated into middle school! At church, when you graduate, you get to go on stage and get a bible and they (Mr. Heath and Mrs. Nikki) tell you that you can't go back to Promiseland unless you are helping and that now you can either help in Agape Land, the little kid classes, or you can stay and go to big church with your parents. On Wednesday nights you are now allowed to go to youth group, which I have actually been going to since last summer. They let me come because I do sixth grade work and Mama says I am mature enough. At youth group we play games, then go upstairs and worship, and then somebody, usually Mr. Heath, talks. Mr. Heath is the youth group leader. Twice a year there are also camps. There is the summer camp and the winter camp. I haven't been to either, neither has Eben, but most of our friends went and said the camps were great! My excuse for not going has been that I am saving up for a trip to Mexico, which is true, I just have no idea when it's happening. In a few weeks, wait, maybe it's next week when we are at camp... I mean in a few weeks it will be ice cream social night where we welcome all of the new sixth graders to middle school, which will be fun. I think that middle school is great!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    You are getting so grown up! When did that happen? I remember when you were born - although I wasn't actually there. I was in Hawaii, but it seems like just yesterday that your dada called to tell us that you were born on the kitchen floor. Now you are in middle school. Well, you have such a nice church family, and so many wonderful friends. I hope that these years of middle school and then high school are full of great times, exciting adventures and precious memories - because I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete