Tuesday, February 5, 2013

India

India is very interesting. I like it a lot. At first I didn't like it, but now I do. I didn't like it before because I had to write a lot of reports, like my one on Mother Teresa. I also didn't like it because of all the books I had to read. One thing I like about it is the food. I liked the naan and how we had to eat with our hands. Every meal had naan. Except I don't know how the kids can stay awake as long as they do! And  why are the boys more important than the girls! OK, I know why. The boys take care of the parents when they get old. I am going to end my blog now, so, good bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I think it's great that you are learning about other countries and cultures. I agree with you about Indian food - yum! Maybe someday I can read your report about Mother Teresa. She was an amazing woman of God. You are amazing too and I love you sooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete