Thursday, February 14, 2013

Great Wolf Lodge!…Again!



I like Great Wolf Lodge. This is Jasper and Opal on a jet ski. 


There is a big bucket that pours 1,000 gallons of water! I stood under it with Dada and Jasper. 
There  is also an umbrella. This is me being soaked by the sides of the umbrella by the wave pool.

This is our family at the water park.


We got the wolf den! We had to share bunks because there was only one bunk bed. 



This time at Great Wolf Lodge I was able to go on the Tornado! Eben and Dada always get off  the tube before me. We went for our Christmas present. 

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Lucky you! Two trips to Great Wolf Lodge! And this time Pella got to go. Well, she got to go last time, but she was in Mama's tummy! They must keep it really warm at the water park area, because you went in the winter time, but your pictures look like it's summer. It looks like you had a lot of fun. Can I go next time? I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete