Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Christmas

I love Christmas. It is my favorite time of year. We always have a nativity cake with the nativity people made out of chocolate. My favorite part of Christmas is mama waking us up and having us all meet in the living room reading Jesus' birth. Every year mama makes all of us matching  Christmas jammies. Cousins and Grandma and Grandpa  always come. I love opening the presents in my stocking. There is always candy. I can never think of what I want for Christmas when someone asks me what I want, but then on Christmas morning, I open a present and say, ''this is exactly what I wanted!' Nonnie and Poppie come on Skype. We always open the presents in the stockings first. I also love our Christmas tree.

2 comments:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I love that you love Christmas. I love Christmas too and I love that we get to see you open your presents on Skype. It's almost like being right there with you and I love that. And of course you must know by now that I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nonnie, I do know that you love me soooooooooooooooooo much. I love you too! Thank you for commenting on my blog!

      Delete