Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we went to cousin's house. Nonnie and Poppie and Mimmi and Doddie and Mr. Steve came to. Pella didn't want anyone to hold her but me and  Mama. While all the other kids watched a movie, I ate with the adults. Then Pella played the game '' Run away when cousins try to hold you.'' I hold Pella and try to give her away, but then Pella kicks her legs and holds on to me extra tight and giggles. I also tried to catch the boys, but they were to quick. We had a lot of food. I got really full. My favorite was the yams with marshmallows. My favorite part of Thanksgiving was holding Pella. And we ate happily ever after.

2 comments:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    You are so good with Pella. No wonder she only wants you and Mama to hold her. It was a very nice Thanksgiving and I am glad that we could be there to celebrate it with you. I love you sooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had a picture of that funny little game Pella did, that was so funny! I love how you love that baby and I love you! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete