Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Weird Club

The Weird Club is this club that Eben started awhile back. You see, it all started back at Seaside when I wanted to start the slug club ( which never worked out, by the way). The boys decided that they wanted to start clubs too. Jasper wanted to start a cool club, where all of the 'cool' kids at church could get together and... do stuff. Eben wanted to start a weird club, and unlike Jasper and I, actually built on his idea. When we went home, I forgot about my idea and Jasper recruited some boys for his, while Eben typed and printed out I.D. forms for any kids that wanted to join the club of weirdness. He became the president, and soon had two elders and about a dozen kids. I joined, and Jasper eventually quit his status as president of the cool club to Austin, second in command, when he found out Eben made I.D.'s. Now every one in our family, including some aunts and uncles, are all members. The weird club is now thriving, though we have never had any meetings and there is really no point to joining, except it's fun to say that you are part of a club. It's funny, though, because we kind of forgot who all joined, so you could ask a random kid at church if they have heard about the weird club and half the time they will say that they are members while the other half of the time they's look confused and then walk away, or ask you about it and later become a member. I think it's a fun and good-for-nothing club, and would recommend it.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I don't think I have joined the fun good-for-nothing Weird Club yet. But I think Buggy has. Maybe I'm not weird enough. I'll try and work on that!
    By the way. What would one do in the slug club. I don't think I could hold a slug, they are too slimy. Does that make me weird?
    I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete