Thursday, April 7, 2016

Opal Poem

Opal is sweet, Opal is kind.
Opal is my sister, so she is mine.
Cause' once upon a time...
Opal was born, in the birthing inn.
In the purple room, in the bathtub...
 BOOM!
There was Opal, sitting right there,
Mama was happy, the receptionist was scared!
 (The receptionist and Dada were the only others there.)
Well, now it's eight years later, and cute Opie is now grown,
By that I mean she's older, because she still lives in our home.
My Opal, you're my sister. I love you, you are mine.
You should stay here til' you're married... but that shouldn't be for a time. 

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Cute poem. It's so sweet that you wrote about your sister. Because like I always say - friends will come and go, but you will always have your brothers and sisters. I love you soooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete