Friday, April 10, 2015

Opal's Birthday

This year Opal turned seven. Her birthday took place in California, because when each of us turn seven we get to go to an amusement park. Opal was the second of us to go to Disneyland for a birthday, but was the first to choose because when Eben and I went to Disneyland it was a surprise. While we were in California we stayed at Nonnie and Poppie's house, like we do every time. We also drove up like other times, though this time we had a newborn in the car, who I got to feed for the whole four days of driving from there and back. We got to go to Disney land on the third day of CA. We woke up at 7:00am, though Disneyland opened at 10:00. We were really lucky though, because we were second in line to get in. We also got a picture with Micky Mouse with no people in the background! Thankfully, Opal's birthday is February 5, so most of the lines took less that 5 minutes! The only real line we were in was space mountain, at night. And that was 10 minutes long. I think we went on space mountain at least 4 times! I think that Pirates of the Caribbean was my favorite ride. That one we went on three times! I think that it was very fun, and excitciting too!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    It seems like just yesterday that you were all here for Opal's birthday. And we loved having you stay with us. Now you will be coming again, but this time for Dodie's wedding. I can't wait to have you come. The pool is just waiting for you for jump in. I hope Opal and Berg will go in this time too. And of course I will have the play house waiting for you because I love you soooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete