Friday, July 18, 2014

Christ Lutheran VBS

The week after our vbs, we went to a different one. They separated us by which grade we were going into, so I was in 4th grade. Eben was in 5th grade, so I didn't get to see him. There were a lot of volunteers! In each grade there were at least 4 helpers! On my team there were 2 people named Kevin. They were both helpers. I made a friend named Emma who had been ''going to that vbs for many years.'' We had a nice teacher that gave us candy if we said our verse. All of the verses except for the first one were from 1st Corinthians 13, so I knew them already. It was Island themed. They had a lot of decorations! On thursday night there was a performance. We did not go be cause Mama had not heard about it.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    It sounds like you are keeping very busy this summer with lots of VBS stuff. It's fun to meet new friends, and of course candy is always a good treat. You are a good treat to me because I love you sooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete