Thursday, May 22, 2014

My Food Poem

Food is delicious, food is great. I don't  really like a great big steak. Almost all food is delicious, but not all of it is  nutritious. Most sweets are good, really delicious treats. They don't make you good and strong, just save that for the vegetable song. I like most vegetables salted and cooked. Vegetables are good, I'm really hooked. Broccoli is my favorite, I really like to savor it. I really like, though a nice bowl of peas. Pass them over, if you please! Cupcakes are really also really yummy, they are good to my tummy. Frosting though, is not very good. To you, though, taste good it should. I really like sometimes you see, a nice drink of milk, and a cookie. Pie is good, or so I say. I think you should eat it every day.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    You are funny. I like your food poem, it rhymes nicely, but you can keep the peas if you please, because, as you know I hate peas. But I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete