Thursday, September 20, 2012

Jasper

I am going to do a blog about Jasper. This is him after he was born.
This is him laying on a towel.
This is him at his jet-ski party.

This is him puting on a show.

When we went to a sheep farm he fed a baby sheep!

Once he had a styrofoam fight with Opal.
This is him opening a present.
Once he had a reindeer that pooped candy.

In this picture he is siting inside the monster tent.
Cute Jasper in the snow.
Him on a railing while waiting in line for something.
Every year at Easter, we get baby chicks.This is him holding his.

And this is him in jail. I love my little brother.

2 comments:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Another cute post. You showed the many different sides of Jasper. I'm so glad that you get along so well with all of your brothers and sisters and that you love them so much. And of course you know that I love you sooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nonie can you look at my blog again ? I made some new posts. I love you. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete