Wednesday, May 2, 2012

At cousin's house

At cousin's house, I did a lot of fun things. The first day, when Opal and I came, it was naptime. I got three hours to myself! That night, we had pizza and milk. I slept in different places. The first night I slept on the couch in the Wii room. The next day we went to the new Tacoma children's museum! It has a spaceship and a fly boat. I painted a lot of things. That night I slept in Emma's room. The next night I went home. [If Aunty Tonya  is reading this blog, please send pictures.]

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    It sounds like you had fun at Aunty Tonya's house. With so many sisters and brothers in your house I can see why three hours to yourself was a special treat. The children's museum is always a fun place to visit. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete