Wednesday, April 4, 2012

1-3 Holy Week

We want to celebrate Easter longer, so we are doing Holy week. 
First, we do Palm Sunday. We cut ferns as palm branches. Then sang songs in praise to God. 
This is Berg dancing.

This is us waving palm branches. It was very fun.


On the second day of Holy week, it was cleaning the temple day. We got to play with the temple.


On the third day, we said what question we would ask God if he came to our house. Opal asked if he could come into her life. Then, she asked him in! I'm so glad my little sister is a Christian. Even though I can only tell you this much, I love Holy week, and I think you will to if you try it!

4 comments:

  1. It's SO cool that you guys are doing Holy Week, Kivi! I can't wait to read what you are going to do the rest of the week!
    What do you guys have planned for Easter Sunday? Something fun, I hope! I can't wait! :)
    Love you, Pea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi Wivi,
    What a great idea to celebrate Holy Week, just like the children of Israel did. We are going to have a Passover Seder at our house on Easter Sunday. I've been doing lots of research so that I can share all that I am learning with Poppy, Buggy, Kirk, Mimi, Aunt Sherri and some others. I bet you are going to have a Passover Seder meal too, because your momma is the one where I first experienced it. You were kind of little though, so you might not remember. Can't wait to see more pictures about Holy Week. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kivi, This is a great post! I'm glad you like celebrating Holy Week! I love it too! We learn more every year don't we! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kivi, this is your great Aunt Jan I live real colse to Aunt Sherri who comes to visit you some times. I love the idea of celebrating Holy week, I think next year I am going to do that as well. I work at a per school and we have lots of crafts that have to do with Jesus, we did one about the empty tomb we cut a paper plate in half painted it and decorated the out side of the plate with flowers and put an angle in the "tomb" if you have any fun crafts you need to send them to me. love you and the blog
    Aunt Jan

    ReplyDelete