Thursday, March 8, 2012

The Amazing Pella!

Poem
Pella is cute.I love her. She is chubby . She is funny.


On the day Pella was born, we didn't know she was here, but then we found out. Nonnie told us to sit on the couch. We asked if Pella was born yet. Nonnie said Mama would tell us. Then Mama came up holding Pella. I got to hold her first.


 A few months later, we dedacaded Pella too the LORD.
   
 This is Pella and her face.
I love Pella.  She is the best baby. I cannot wait till she is older.

2 comments:

  1. I love the little poem you wrote about Pella! You are such a wonderful big sister, Kivi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi,
    You are such a wonderful big sister. Pella is going to love you and look up to you, and some day when you both are older, you will be good friends as well as sisters. I love Pella too, and I love you soooooooooooooooooo much,
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete