Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Corn Maze

This year, like every year, we went to the corn maze! This years theme was dinosaurs. I still don't think they are real. Anyways,  it was really fun! It wasn't as cold as usual.  We kept on ending up in the eye of the dinosaur. There was this one spot called dino dig that we really liked. At first we thought that you coulden't go in. Later though, I discovered a way in! Also, like every year, I found a wooly bear caterpillar! Jasper named him crawly, because he crawled all over. He was actally asleep when we found him, but he woke up when Jasper dropped him. Nonnie left with Pella  in the middle of the maze though, because Pella had to go to the bathroom. Afterwards, Nonnie showed we pigs, and chicks, chickens, bunnies, a fake cow, and 3 turkeys. I had a good time.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I had so much fun at the corn maze with you. I wish I could have stayed in the maze long enough to see the dino dig area. It sounds like it was super fun. But I needed to help your little sister. Oh well, it was a fun day anyway. I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete