Tuesday, April 29, 2014

My Fashion

I have my own fashion.  I  like it, and wear it every day, unless I am wake boarding or skiing. In it I wear lots of skirts. My getting dressed goes something like this: Take off pjs. Put on a tank top.  Put on clean underwear. Put on pants and skirt # 1, the longest. Then skirt # 2, that only lets skirt #1 show an inch. Then skirt # 3, 4 and so on. My record of skirt wearing is 12 skirts at a time. Usually they go higher then my waist, but usually they only go up to my waist. I have 3 drawers over flowing with skirts. I can barely close them! One of my skirts, the longest and my favorite, is all brown and brushes the floor when I walk. When I wear my heelys with that skirt, you can't see my heelys so it looks like I'm a ghost hovering over the floor. Eben calls that my ghost costume.

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    Yes, you do have your own fashion. Although I think you got it from your mama. Good thing it's usually cold in Washington, or all those skirts would get mighty hot. But you live in the right state for your fashion. But no matter what your fashion is I would love you anyway, because you are my Kivi Wivi and I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete