Tuesday, February 19, 2013

School

Some times I love school, but sometimes I don't. I like school sometimes because it just, well, feels good to get it done and I look forward to it. I don't like it because sometimes it just feels like a big burden that I always have on my mind. A little voice inside me is always telling me: You have to do your school. Except I always have to do other things on my schedule. Then, when it is time to do math,  it takes me forever to do my math, and I never have time to do the other things on my list, so sometimes if I want to get all the things on my list done before Friday, I have to use up my free time doing school. I am using up my free time right now to do my blog. Some times my school list looks long, but its actually small. Sometimes my school list looks short, but the things in it are really long. I usally worry if there is a report on my school list. My free time is almost over, so, I am going outside. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I know what you mean about school. Sometimes it's more fun than others, depending on what you are learning. But you are a very smart girl, and some day you will be a momma encouraging your children and telling them how important it is to study and learn. For now though, I guess you'll just need to pray and ask God to help you have a positive attitude and be excited about school. You probably already do that, because you are such a sweet girl and I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete