Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January

January is really fun. I keep thinking it is spring, but it is actually still winter. It never snows in December, but it always snows in January. I don't think it is going to snow. It snowed a little bit this year, but not  enough to go sledding. The Shocks took us sledding on Mount Rainier. I wish that our lake could freeze. I like winter, but I also like summer. Fall and Spring are nice, but its not really hot or really cold.  If it does snow I want to build another igloo. At Leavenworth we built a snow man. It was mini, about the size of Berg. I'm going to end my blog now, so good bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I hope you do get snow this January because we are coming to visit you and it would be fun to build snowmen and go sledding with you. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete