Thursday, September 27, 2012

The Beach And The Lake

I love the lake. It is fun to swim in. I like to wake board in it. Dada takes me almost every night in the summer. The beach is fun too. Jasper spends a lot of time playing in the sand when friends come over. We like to pick blackberries. In the lake we swim out to the buoy. Once Mama and I took a boat half way across the lake. I think that the beach is good place for eating dinner. When I look off the deck I can see the whole lake. Well, I love the lake and the beach. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    I love your lake too, especially when it's warm in the summer. I'm so glad that you love to wake board and swim. You remind me of me (except I love to water ski, as you know). You are a very lucky girl to live right on a lake especially since you love the water so much. And I am a lucky Nonnie to have such a wonderful granddaughter like you. Have I ever told you that I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much?
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete