Thursday, June 7, 2012

My family

My family is so great. 

This is Mama. She loves to garden. 

This is Dada. He is funny some times.


When they are together they play games.

 This is Eben. He has red hair.

This is me. I love to cook.

 When we are together we have fun.


This is Jasper. He is handsome.

This is Opal . 
She likes to water ski.

When they are together  they - I can not think of what they do together.
Berg loves drawing. He dose a lot of sticker drawings.


Pella loves being held. She also likes her jump-seat.

When Berg and Pella are together they play together.


1 comment:

  1. Kivi Wivi,
    You do have a great family! What fun to have so many brothers and sisters to play with. It makes me so happy that you always play so nicely with each other. I love you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete