Thursday, May 10, 2012

Awana

I started Awana in 2009. I did a year in Cubbies, but I am just going to tell you about Sparks. 

Back to the end. This is my finished vest.
   The first year I got my hang glider patch. I also got my wings. 

The second year I earned my wingrunner patch .

The second year I ran out of verses to say. So, I earned pins. The first pin that I earned was Romans 8.



This is the pin I got last night-the last night of the year.

Those are all the pins. I love Awana so much. Please join me on my next blog. By By!

2 comments:

  1. Kivi, you are an amazing girl! I'm so proud of you memorizing all those verses and tucking God's word in your heart! Love, Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi Wivi,
    I am so proud of you. You are memorizing lots and lots of verses and hiding God's Word in your heart. Is memorizing easy for you? It must be. Keep up the good work! I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much.
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete