Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mexico!

When we went to Mexico, I had lots of fun. The airplane ride was fun, but not as fun as the trip.

This is us showing the main lobby.

There were parrots in front of the hotel.

The pool was cool.

That night, we had dinner on the beach.

These are the desserts.

This is us watching the show.

On the last day, we went to to the zoo. We saw a lion.

 We fed a hippopotamus...
and a zebra...

and a giraffe!
Then we went back and had our last swim.

When we came back, we gave Jasper and Opal their presents. Mexico was the best trip ever!

8 comments:

  1. What a fun trip! Peyton and Brayden are going to Puerto Rico in April, we hope we have as much fun as you!
    Mrs. Metcalfe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kivi-Wivi,
    I'm so happy that you had so much fun on your trip to Mexico. I can't believe you were able to get so close to the animals - that's super neat! I'm looking forward to our trip to Lake Shasta this summer. We will have so much fun water skiing and then you can write about it in your blog.
    I love you sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much,
    Love,
    Nonnie

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are one of the luckiest kids I know- I can't believe you got to go to Mexico at you age! How fun for you!!!! I love ya girlo (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kivi-pea! I can't believe you fed a HIPPO! Aren't they supposed to be dangerous! You are so brave. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Blog, baby! "The pool was cool" is my favorite part. You're a poet and don't know it.
    Dada

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think giraffes are the coolest things! We love going to the zoo! Those desserts look very yummy!

    Mrs. Hacker

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a neat opportunity Kivi! Glad you and Eben had lots of fun with Pella, Mommy and Daddy. Keep up the writing! Cooper is using your blog to help him with his reading skills!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had lots of fun in Mexico. I wish I knew how to swim like you. So glad you got to go.
    Love,
    Mimi

    ReplyDelete